Third graders Na’Mya, Camilla, Alia, and Kimberlee were excited to see this Monopoly-themed photo frame on their first day at the afterschool COMPASS program at P.S. 273 in Richmond Hill. The students had played different versions of Monopoly throughout The Child Center’s summer program and immediately wanted to take a picture.
To Our Clients: Please visit our COVID-19 page for program information and updates.
How You Can Help: Support our COVID-19 response for under-served children and families. Learn More
Heartfelt thanks to the generous sponsors of our COVID-19 response funds.
- Benjamin and Anne Bahr
- Manju and Narindra Bewtra
- The Carson Family Charitable Trust
- Garrett D'Alessandro and Amy Rappaport
- Barbara Deli, M.D. and Neeraj Bewtra
- The Edith Glick Shoolman Children's Foundation
- Jeffrey Gage
- Trudy Elbaum Gottesman and Robert Gottesman
- D’Arcy and Peter Green
- Patricia and Richard Jay
- Alexander Jesurum
- Michael Kuharski and Allison Davi
- Corina Larkin and Nigel Dawn
- Anne Marie Macari
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Jennifer Milacci and Marc Scher
- Barbara and Conner Mulvee
- Organization Analysis & Design
- Dave Pottruck*
- Robin Hood
- Gelvina Rodriguez Stevenson
- Gail Roseman
- Nell Shanahan Schwartz and Adam Schwartz
- Shames Family Foundation
- Sterling National Bank
- Leo Swergold
- Techworks Consulting, Inc.
- The New York Community Trust
- United Way
- US Pacific Transport, Inc.
- J. Sean Withrow
*Emergency Response Fund sponsor
Sponsor list in formation as of June 26