Pediatric Primary Health Care Services
Tele-health and In-Person Care
Video Visits: strongchildrenwellness.com/videodemonstration
Text 718-450-9242 for help scheduling your appointment
Jamaica Family Wellness Center
163-18 Jamaica Avenue, Second Floor
Jamaica, NY 11432
The Child Center of NY is proud to partner with Strong Children Wellness to provide high-quality pediatric primary health services, by Board-certified pediatricians, to our clients and the broader community. You can contact us for any health-related concerns you have about your child. This includes both well and sick visits, in addition to chronic conditions like asthma. We serve all families, regardless of ability to pay or insurance status.
With video visits, you can visit a doctor in the privacy of your own home, using your phone, laptop, or tablet. Strong Children Wellness also will offer in-person office visits at our Jamaica Family Wellness Center, beginning August 7 with children’s immunizations. Both video and in-person visits are available in English and Spanish.
We know that there are many obstacles to regular care. We hope this service, offered both via video visits and at our conveniently located Jamaica Family Wellness Center, will help you make regular doctor visits for your child a reality.
- Hours: Monday-Fri: 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.; Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Services provided: Video and/or in-person pediatric primary health care services for both sick and well visits by Board-certified pediatricians
- Other services available on site at the Jamaica Family Wellness Center: Prevention and Family Support programs, mental health and substance abuse services, Early Childhood Mental Health services, ParentChild+, tele-visiting program for incarcerated families, JobNet internship program,and Single Stop
- Ages accepted: 0-21
- Admission criteria: Any family with a child 0-21 in need of pediatric primary care services. Medicaid and most private insurance plans accepted, and we also serve the uninsured. Sliding scale and self-pay options available. We ensure services are affordable for all and provide care for anyone who needs our help.
- Languages spoken: English and Spanish
- Public transportation to Jamaica Family Wellness Center: Subway— E, J, Z train to Jamaica Center stop; walk three blocks north on Jamaica Avenue.