Korean Outreach Program
Licensed Mental Health and Substance Abuse Program for Children and Adults
We are here to help.
For children, adolescents, adults, and their families who are struggling with emotional and behavior problems, alcoholism and substance abuse issues, and co-occurring disorders, we offer research-proven, culturally sensitive services.
Our highly trained, experienced professionals work with individuals and families to reduce emotional and behavioral sufferings, resolve conflicts, strengthen parent-child relationships, and help children and adolescents succeed and thrive. We have a proven record of success.
Our services include:
- Mental Health Treatment for All Age Groups
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse Services
- Group Programs (Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Group for Adolescents and Adults, Anger Management, DWI / Alcohol Abuse Group, Substance Abuse Treatment Group, Parenting)
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management
- Case Management (providing help with health insurance, food stamps, housing, immigration issues, daycare, and summer jobs and camps)
- Community Outreach Services (Public School, Health Fairs, Community Workshops, and Media Campaigns)
About our professional staff:
Our skilled staff are native speakers, familiar with the challenges facing Korean families in the U.S. Our staff hold advanced degrees and licenses (MD, NP, DNP, DSW, LCSW, LMSW) in their fields, and specialize in state-of-the-art, evidence-based therapies including play therapy, motivational interviewing, cognitive behavior therapy, and dialectical behavior therapy. We are also experienced in the treatment of co-occurring disorders.
About our services:
We offer flexible hours, and accept Medicaid, BCBS, Health Plus/Amerigroup, HIP, Fidelis, Affinity Metroplus, and others. For those without insurance, we offer a sliding fee scale. We are a dual-licensed Office of Mental Health (OMH) and Office of Alcohol and Substance Abuse Service (OASAS).
For more information or referrals:
140-15B Sanford Avenue, 2nd Floor
Flushing, NY 11355
Phone: 718-358-8288 Ext. 203 / 223
81-14 Queens Boulevard
Elmhurst, NY 11373
Phone: 718-899-9810 Ext. 200