The Child Center is excited to announce that we are now an official KidCents charity! KidCents is a program created by The Rite Aid Foundation that allows Rite Aid customers to round up their purchases to the nearest dollar and donate their change to help support kid-focused charities.
If you are a Rite Aid customer, you’ll be able to list The Child Center as your designated charity, and then elect to round up your Rite Aid purchases to the nearest dollar and donate the change to support our work.
Here’s what you can do to support The Child Center of NY with your KidCents round-up donations when you shop at Rite Aid:
- Visit kidcents.com and follow the steps online to become a Rite Aid wellness+ member (join for free) and enroll in the KidCents program.
- After you join wellness+ (or if you are already a wellness+member), login on kidcents.com and click “Select a Charity” on the website menu.
- Here you can search for The Child Center of NY in the list of official KidCents charities.
- When you find The Child Center of NY, click on the “Select this Charity” button so that your KidCents round-up change will be designated to The Child Center.
- Now the next time you shop at Rite Aid, your change will be rounded up to support The Child Center of NY.
As the cents add up, this means more funding to support our work as we strengthen children and families with the skills, opportunities, and emotional support to build healthy, successful lives. Your change will help us change kids’ lives – by helping kids and families find the lifeline of mental health care and counseling, by supporting after school programs that unlock children’s passions and talents, and by helping preschool kids build a strong foundation for success, starting at day one.
We are looking forward to our partnership with The Rite Aid Foundation and excited by the opportunities that KidCents brings to our organization and those we help. Thank you for your support!