Quanasia (pictured here with her baby Amelia) is a client of our Project Promise program, designed for women who are pregnant or have young children and have struggled with substance use issues. Quanasia is now working full time, and Amelia is registered in nursery school. The proud mom is in recovery and creating a bright future for herself and her beautiful daughter.
To Our Clients: Please visit our COVID-19 page for information about how we will continue to support you.
How You Can Help: Support our COVID-19 response for children and families in NYC's most under-resourced communities. Learn More
Heartfelt thanks to the generous sponsors of our COVID-19 Response Fund and our Crisis Response Fund.
- Benjamin and Anne Bahr
- Manju and Narindra Bewtra
- The Carson Family Charitable Trust
- Garrett D'Alessandro and Amy Rappaport
- Barbara Deli, M.D. and Neeraj Bewtra
- The Edith Glick Shoolman Children's Foundation
- Trudy Elbaum Gottesman and Robert Gottesman
- Patricia and Richard Jay
- Alexander Jesurum
- Michael Kuharski and Allison Davi
- Corina Larkin and Nigel Dawn
- Anne Marie Macari
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Jennifer Milacci and Marc Scher
- Barbara and Conner Mulvee
- Organization Analysis & Design
- Dave Pottruck*
- Robin Hood
- Gelvina Rodriguez Stevenson
- Gail Roseman
- Nell Shanahan Schwartz and Adam Schwartz
- Shames Family Foundation
- Sterling National Bank
- Leo Swergold
- Techworks Consulting, Inc.
- The New York Community Trust
- US Pacific Transport, Inc.
*Crisis Response Fund sponsor
Sponsor list in formation as of May 21