Pediatric and Family Primary Health Care
In-Person and Tele-health Services
Video Visits: strongchildrenwellness.com/videodemonstration
Text 718-450-9242 for help scheduling your virtual appointment
Jamaica Family Wellness Center
163-18 Jamaica Avenue, Second Floor
Jamaica, NY 11432
Macari Family Wellness Center
140-15B Sanford Avenue, Second Floor
Flushing, NY 11355
The Child Center of NY is proud to partner with Strong Children Wellness to provide high-quality pediatric and family (adult) primary health services, by Board-certified physicians, to our clients and the broader community. You can contact us for any health-related concerns you have about yourself or your child. This includes both well and sick visits, in addition to chronic conditions like asthma. We serve all families, regardless of ability to pay or insurance status.
With video visits, you can visit a doctor in the privacy of your own home, using your phone, laptop, or tablet. Strong Children Wellness also offers in-person office visits at our Macari Family Wellness Center and our Jamaica Family Wellness Center. Both video and in-person visits are available in English and Spanish, and services can be delivered in any language through the use of an interpretation service.
We know that there are many obstacles to regular care. We hope this service, offered both via video visits and at our conveniently located Flushing and Jamaica family wellness centers, will help you make regular doctor visits for yourself and your child a reality.
Jamaica Family Wellness Center
Pediatric (ages 0-21) in-person: Wednesdays and Fridays, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Pediatric (ages 0-21) tele-health: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Adult (ages 22+) tele-health: Wednesdays and Saturdays, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Macari Family Wellness Center Pediatrician (ages 0+, including adults) in-person and tele-health: Tuesdays, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Services provided: Video and/or in-person primary health care services for both sick and well visits. Flu vaccine is available at both locations.
- Other services available on site at the Jamaica Family Wellness Center: Prevention and Family Support programs, mental health and substance abuse services, Early Childhood Mental Health services, ParentChild+, tele-visiting program for incarcerated families, JobNet internship program, and Benefits Access
- Other services available on site at the Macari Family Wellness Center: mental health and substance abuse services, Benefits Access, Asian Outreach Program, Early Childhood Mental Health Initiative, OnTrackNY, and Perinatal Intensive Outpatient Program
- Ages accepted: All ages
- Admission criteria: Any family in need of primary care services. Medicaid and most private insurance plans accepted, and we also serve the uninsured. Sliding scale and self-pay options available. We ensure services are affordable for all and provide care for anyone who needs our help.
- Languages spoken: Bengali, English, Hatian-Creole, and Spanish. Strong Children Wellness can provide services to patients in any language through the use of an interpretation service.
- Public transportation to Jamaica Family Wellness Center: Subway— E, J, Z train to Jamaica Center stop; walk three blocks north on Jamaica Avenue.
- Public transportation to the Macari Family Wellness Center: Subway—#7 train to Main Street, Buses—Q17, Q20A/B, Q25, Q32, Q34, Q44, Q65, LIRR to Main Street.